How Much Time is Being Wasted Each Day in Your Firm?

How Much Time is Being Wasted Each Day in Your Firm?

Here’s a little something to think about.

80% of employees waste an average of 30 minutes per day retrieving information
while 60% are spending an hour or more each day duplicating the work of others.

BAE Systems PLC study referenced within
‘Show me the Money, Measuring the Return on KM’ Knowledge Management

In a poll of 44 accounting firms that were not using a Document Management System, 43.2% of the firms estimated each person in the firm was wasting approximately 15 minutes per day looking for files. 40.9% of firms polled estimated each person was wasting 30 minutes per day looking for files. Combined, this equates to 84.1% of firms estimating each person was wasting on average 22 minutes per day looking for files.

Source: Live poll of 44 accounting firms conducted during businessfitness webinar ‘Stop Exploring, Start Finding’

Our clients report time savings of up to 30 minutes per employee per day after implementing HowNow Document Management, and 75% reductions in review time with our HowNow Smart Workpapers. Take a look.

Written by HowNowHQ View all posts by this author →

HowNow is the leading email and workflow management software for accountants across Australia - and now we're available worldwide! Our new cloud software creates a frictionless end-to-end workspace for ultimate client service. We’re not just leaders of smooth business – we’re leaders of the future.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.