HowNow

The Virtues of Relying on Reputable External Providers for Procedures and Templates

The Virtues of Relying on Reputable External Providers for Procedures and Templates

According to the Good Bad Ugly survey, just 36% of firms rely on an external provider for developing and maintaining their procedures and templates, with the remaining 64% choosing to retain responsibility for these tasks. From both a risk management and an efficiency perspective, these results are puzzling, given that what a firm stands to gain from an external provider will typically outweigh any associated costs.

Read more

What People are Saying About HowNow

What People are Saying About HowNow

It’s never been easy for us to explain the true benefits of HowNow – it’s one of those things where you don’t know what you’re missing until you’ve tried it. With that in mind, we chatted to some of our clients about their experience with HowNow, so you can see (or rather read) for yourself.

Read more